If you have a problem with your computer, I can help
- Computers that won’t turn on, or crash, or do other strange things.
- Setting up a new computer and copying files and software from an old one.
- Broadband problems.
- Extending WiFi into hard to reach parts of the house or garden.
- Removing viruses from computers.
- Connecting wireless printers.
- Recovering lost data (for example, your photos or coursework).
- Setting up backups to protect your files. A one-off copy, or a regular activity. Backing up to the Cloud or to local storage.
- Securely deleting your files from old machines so that you can dispose of them safely.
- Help setting up your own domain and email address.
My basic charge is £50 an hour.
- If I come to visit you, I charge a minimum of one hour (£50), and then £25.00 for every extra 30 minutes.
- If I am able to help you remotely, I charge £12.50 for every 15 minutes.